What's new

La Toja Shave Cream

Very good stuff. Works great.

G1_La Toja.JPG

La Toja is one of the few cream/stick products I would like to try, but haven’t. I’ve read a few notes stating a stale cigarette smell. That would be a hard no for me. How common is this perception? I see fresh and clean much more often.

La Toja is one of the few cream/stick products I would like to try, but haven’t. I’ve read a few notes stating a stale cigarette smell. That would be a hard no for me. How common is this perception? I see fresh and clean much more often.
I detect no cigarette smell whatsoever in the cream. I haven’t used the stick yet, but took a quick sniff right now. Here I get the same soapy, maritim notes as in the cream. As said above the AS is not 100% the same scent but compliments it very well.

I also recommend the stick and the cream. They perform really, really well. I’m less enthusiastic about their scent. It’s different from anything else I’ve tried, and while I don’t dislike it, it’s not among my top 10.

Just got the splash this week, and it’s an absolute winner in my book. There’s still a trace of the mineral salt smell that what makes the soap/cream so distinctive, I think, but here it does well in a supporting role. The overall scent is harmonious and nuanced. Great stuff.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

I have the Cream, Stick, Aftershave and EdT.

Superb products with nice clean scent. ZERO "stale cigarette smell". None.

La Toja is among the best, and at very reasonable prices. :thumbup:

YMMV :cool:

I've got a couple of bottles of their balm on the way. Should be here any day. Life is about having something to look forward to, right?

Top Bottom