What's new

Knize Ten - why oh why can't I smell you?!

I received a very generous portion of Knize Ten from Randy (aka Archerfire: highly recommend you guys check out his decant offerings) last month. I was really excited about trying it, and absolutely love how it smells when in the bottle. However, even after darn near bathing in it, the scent entirely disappears on my body after less than 45 minutes. Yeash! So much for my body chemistry allowing the power horse fragrance so many of you love.

Do you think the Golden version will have more staying power? Or, would / could you recommend a non-Knize alternative?

I've yet to have the cajones to wear this yet, but from what I understand its pretty potent stuff. I'd ask somebody if they can smell it on you!

Definitely get some other opinions, this is some of the most potent stuff in my wardrobe. It easily lasts 12+ hours on me and over applied I find the petrol notes to be overwhelming.

olfactory fatigue?? I'm guessing you blasted yourself with Knize 10 and just overloaded your nose, lol. I know that it lasts and lasts and lasts on me and almost everyone that I know who wears it says the same. I have run into a few frags that my nose sort of "gets used to it" and I can't smell it any longer, but people tell me that I smell great...so I know it's still going strong. However, for me...Knize 10 isn't one of them....Creed's Aventus is an example of this for me

If you doused yourself in it, they can probably smell you all the way to Niagara Falls. Knize Ten is not a shrinking violet. I'm going to bet that it's olfactory fatigue too. Go easy with it and wear it for a while. See if anybody else can pick up on it. You'll probably find yourself catching the incense-like drydown later on. But I'm pretty sure that it's still there.

Olfactory fatigue or skin chemistry ??? on me it lasts and projects all the day. KNIZE TEN is an amazing stuff :thumbup:
Wait some days and give it another try

indeed, KT is one of the most masculine juices I've ever used!!

knize ten simpson puma october 8 2021.jpg

By chance, if you got COVID and lost your sense of smell … that could be affecting things too. Your skin, the fragrance being a little stale or weak, and the oldfactory could be at work here.

I can’t smell much from my vintage Balenciaga Pour Homme besides powderiness, some sweetness, and florals then some moss in the drydown. Mostly a skin scent and doesn’t have the longevity. That isn’t very normal. Since I lost my sense of smell then recovered, nothing’s been the same.

Top Bottom