What's new

Klar Kabinett Shaving Soap 500g

Can't seem to find this anywhere...Read on a UK forum that the 500g size maybe discontinued.

Any thoughts or input

Thanks

I'm looking for it, too. The .de site has it but the shipping to Nebraska was HUGE. Didn't need it that badly. If someone finds a local distributor, please PM! Gracias.

royalshave.com carries it but are out of stock atm cheers, just as xillion said before my doorbell rang

Last edited:
Pasteur's in NYC carries it in their uptown Lexington Ave. location. They don't have a website, so you'll have to call and they'll ship it.

Not in "dire need" at the moment for this soap, I can wait for RoyalShave to get it restocked ... damn pricy to be shipped from Germany.

Hi all,

So we are indeed out of stock on this particular product and if you guys are interested, I can get them restocked, but it will take about 5-6 weeks. ( You know how shipping and customs are =/ )

-Kristie.

Hi all,

So we are indeed out of stock on this particular product and if you guys are interested, I can get them restocked, but it will take about 5-6 weeks. ( You know how shipping and customs are =/ )

-Kristie.

Kristie, that would be excellent. I certainly wouldn't want you to order something if it might be a slow moving item though.

Hi all,

-Kristie.

I'll get 500 grams if you get it in. Let us know! I can preorder if that helps.

Dan

No problem at all gentlemen. I'll get that order in ASAP and post again when it's in stock. And as always, I'm open to any product-specific questions as well :)

Top Bottom