What's new

Kent Vs. Vulfix, differences?

I was wondering the difference between the feel of a Kent Vs. Vulfix badgers. Do the Kents feel "floppier" than the Vulfix's? How does the softness of the tips feel? I've owned 2 Vulfix super badgers and found them soft on the face but with little backbone. The smaller 375 was better on the face compared to the 377 do to it's smaller size.

Dan, the kent brushes are a good bit denser than the vulfixes, but is still very much in the soft brush category. The kent bk4 is a whiz with hard soaps however. Almost effortless for me.

Dan, the kent brushes are a good bit denser than the vulfixes, but is still very much in the soft brush category. The kent bk4 is a whiz with hard soaps however. Almost effortless for me.

+1 on this. The Kents are bulb shaped and Vulfix are traditional fans. If I compare my BLK4 with the Vulfix 2234, the Kent is much more dense. It splays nicely, but I don't put it in the floppy category like the Vulfix or Edwin Jagger brushes. The Kent just kills soaps, too.

Thanks for the replies. I have a better idea of what Kent is all about. I'll have to give them a try in the future.

Top Bottom