What's new

FS Karve razor, Seiko watch, and 4 synthetic brushes

A brass Karve Christopher Bradley razor, with the 3.25 inch handle and the open comb B plate. All pieces have been polished by hand with Flitz polishing compound. This was my second Karve razor, and I prefer the shorter handle and milder plates. $50 shipped CONUS. Open to negotiation for shipping elsewhere.

20190715_103855.jpg

20190715_103916.jpg

The Seiko 5 is a great watch that I enjoyed for a year, but I am looking for something else. It is the SNKK71 stainless steel with black dial. It has a 38mm case (12mm thick) and a 13.34mm band width, and is water resistant to 30 meters. It is a self-winding automatic movement mechanism. Includes box and booklet, $50.

20190715_103835.jpg

A nice collection of synthetic brushes. I exclusively use synthetic brushes and have collected too many! Three AP Shave Co brushes (Silksmoke, Cashmere, and Tuxedo) and the Frank Shaving brush G4 fibers with the agate handle. All are 24mm knots, but due to it's short loft, the Frank Shaving brush feels smaller to me. The Silksmoke and Tuxedo have very soft tips and more backbone than I prefer. I guess I like more of a floppy brush. All list around $25 each. I am selling as a set for $60.

20190715_103747.jpg

Shipping included for CONUS, and I am willing to negotiate shipping elsewhere.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Photos (18).zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Watch sold.

Only the Tuxedo and the Frank Shaving brush G4 remain, and I'll drop them to $15 each!

Eric; M, Karve Diem, BOSC

Top Bottom