What's new

Karve not responding

IMG_9374.jpeg

I placed this order April 7th and I'll be surprised if I see it before June 7th. I will say I love Karve products though, despite the poor communication. I'll likely forget about this and be surprised when it arrives.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve come across comments about the lack of communication and punctuality in Karve’s delivery times. To me, this reflects a lack of professionalism and commitment from the company.

As a result, I don’t intend to buy any Karve products. In my experience, other companies like Henson and RazoRock offer better customer service.

If you are interested in Karve products, just buy them from Maggard 😉 They don't offer the whole product range, but at least you don't need to correspond endlessly - Maggard will just fulfill the order in no time instead.
I did buy Karve stuff from Maggards and West Coast Shaving when I was introduced to Karve products, but I realized I mainly use the more aggressive E,F and G plates, and out of those mostly the open combs, which neither place normally stocks or have ever stocked.

You are right, there's also WCS.
The only baseplate I have never seen from these suppliers is the "G OC" baseplate... 🔪
Yeah I see Maggards now has up to G plate but only straight bar. For some reason I think a couple of years ago they topped out at "D" plate when you buy the complete razor, and only straight bar.

If you are interested in Karve products, just buy them from Maggard 😉 They don't offer the whole product range, but at least you don't need to correspond endlessly - Maggard will just fulfill the order in no time instead.
Good call, I’ve gotten several plates from maggard.

I went direct to karve for Copper Overlander and CUBR handle both at 3.25” lengths, which is great they offer that level of customization options. Pretty decent offering. When you think about it and can live without email updates that simply say “yes your razor is still in production, it will be done when you get a shipping notice” (which is pretty much what Karve says on their website.

I’m jealous of people who have the luxury to search out things to become enraged about, I figure they got a pretty nice life!

Maggard current CB plate stock:

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpeg
    IMG_0970.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 4

Or Razor Emporium, most of the time, if you search you can find their 15% discount code.

View attachment 1836798

I placed this order April 7th and I'll be surprised if I see it before June 7th. I will say I love Karve products though, despite the poor communication. I'll likely forget about this and be surprised when it arrives.
You made me go through my Karve purchase history, I thought OC stainless plates can’t cost that much. Yup they’ve gone up over time (along with everything else). 🙁

Indifference towards customers says a lot.

No response is a response.

Well to those who have never had a small business, but seem to know how you would do it better. Go give it a try, it all sort of fun, like long hours, for short pay.

Honestly in 2024 with all the BS a small business owner haas to deal with, rules, regulations, insurance, licensing, etc., etc., etc. Think most people would be better off working for Uncle Sam 30 years, with benefits, and pension after 20, 25, or 30 years.

My Bison finally arrived today! I was surprised shipping was 10 days from Canada, I thought it got lost.
View attachment 1838084View attachment 1838083View attachment 1838086

You know thing man go through US Customs, and depending upon number of small packages, I have good reason to believe all are put through x-ray machine, and must pass sniff test of drug dogs.

Think 10 days is reasonable amount of time, hiope you like you Bison, if not I am sure you can flip it fast.

Top Bottom