• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
October 26, 2023 Thursday Shave

Razor: Karve Overlander, brass
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridium (3)
Soap: Proraso green (rinfrescante for @Marco)
Brush: Omega S10049 synthetic
Bowl: Captain's Choice Heavyweight Copper
Post shave: Osma alum block, Thayer's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Captain's Choice Nor'easter

This was a menthol themed shave, and it was a great shave. No injury or irritation. Typical for the Overlander.
I think that this is the 14th consecutive shave with the Overlander. My other razors have been fading into obscurity.

10/10

Enjoy your day!

Karve Copper F Plate

photo_2023-10-27_06-54-29.jpg

October 28, 2023 Saturday Shave

Blade: Nacet (1)
Soap: Cell red
Bowl: Captain's Choice Heavyweight copper
Post shave: Omega alum block, Thayer's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Old Spice original

This was the usual three pass shave. The Nacet was sharp and smooth, and I've found the Overlander makes most blades perform well.
During this shave there were no injuries or irritation. It was a very good shave!

10/10 BBS

Enjoy your day!

October 31, 2023 Tuesday Shave

Blade: Nacet (2)
Soap: Cella red
Bowl: Captain's Choice Heavyweight copper
Post shave: Omega alum block, Thayer's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic

This was a shave of three days growth, normally I shave every other day. It was nice to get a shave!
Today's shave was the usual three pass shave, with no touch ups, etc. Everything about the shave was perfect.

10/10

Enjoy your day!

OverlanderBrass1.jpg

Karve wide top cap, their G Series Tech handle, and an OC AA plate since I'm a wimp that likes mild shaves, but I love the aesthetics of the chunky teeth on their OC. Razorock Unlabelled for the soap. Personna Chrome Platinum for the blade.
tempImageOlr3AP.jpg

tempImagezERASD.jpg

tempImageb9Npuy.jpg

Karve wide top cap, their G Series Tech handle, and an OC AA plate since I'm a wimp that likes mild shaves, but I love the aesthetics of the chunky teeth on their OC. Razorock Unlabelled for the soap. Personna Chrome Platinum for the blade.

View attachment 1746008
Wow! Nice handle! I too like'm mild. I can't believe all this talk about G plates, when I can't even do the C plate!

I just finished a great shave using my CB with my go-to SB-C. I hadn't used it in a bit, since getting a pack of Bic blades, which don't seem to agree with the CB. Astra SP are great with it. Following that negative experience, I switched to, and have been using and falling more and more in love with the Overlander, despite being quite 'bored' with it when I got it. They are both sooo good!

Wow! Nice handle! I too like'm mild. I can't believe all this talk about G plates, when I can't even do the C plate!

I just finished a great shave using my CB with my go-to (edit) SB-B. I hadn't used it in a bit, since getting a pack of Bic blades, which don't seem to agree with the CB. Astra SP are great with it. Following that negative experience, I switched to, and have been using and falling more and more in love with the Overlander, despite being quite 'bored' with it when I got it. They are both sooo good!
OOOf, I even proofed the post, and I said "I can't even do the C plate", then later said I finished up with the C. No no no, I exclusively use the B.

Top Bottom