Karve Diem

Will you be ordering a SS Karve?

• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMG_0433.JPG

Has anyone else picked up this razor. It's everything the Rockwell 6s wasn't for me. It has put an end to my RAD. For the time being anyways.

That's an interesting looking razor. Which plate did you go for, and can you compare its aggression to any of the better known razors?

I have both plate B and C I like them both I have had it for six days used plate B twice and plate C once so far. I'm not much of a reviewer. Plate B is much for efficient then I though it would be and has minimum blade feel. Gives me a damn near perfect shave. To me it feels like a slim on 4 or 5 but shaves much better.

I plan to use plate c tonight maybe I will use my Slim on one side of my face so I can find some way to compare it to something.

I ordered one last Monday, with the D plate. I'm looking forward to it. I suspect it may be too mild for me, but we'll see.

Reactions: Lis
I have one on the way with the B, C and D plates. Christmas delivery is now out of the question so I look forward to using it next year.

Ordered mine with the D plate it was shipped 12 days ago and still not here. Priority post at quite a price. More like pony express.

It's a record setting Christmas for Canada post volume wise but still it's probably just held up in customs. It's a bummer but can't really fault anyone for that.

I don’t know why but it sat in Calgary for 6 days and now in LA for 5. I got my razor blades from Europe 2 days ago and they shipped the same day. Just a little frustrated

I've been told that customs can arbitrarily hold onto a parcel for 30 days.
Right. I ordered a soap and a brush from a vendor in the U.K. The brush shipped three days before the soap. The soap arrived in five days - but it took 45 days for the brush to reach me.

I don’t know why but it sat in Calgary for 6 days and now in LA for 5. I got my razor blades from Europe 2 days ago and they shipped the same day. Just a little frustrated

Canada posts tracking has been really bad this christmass season. I have had parcels not update at all and then show up as out for delivery at my local post office. So that could have something to do with it sitting in Calgary for six days.

Top Bottom