What's new

Just order the Rooney's FINEST

I have yet to come across a Rooney I don't like. Small size I find a little small for my hands, but a very fine brush indeed and very soft with it. Enjoy.

I have a style 3 small in finest and it is one of my favorites. The craftmanshp is outstanding and the bristles are very high quality 2-band. I would not describe the finest as soft though, the bristles are quite stiff and the tips are rather prickly. If your priority is softness, you might consider a Savile Row silvertip from QED or a Muehle-Pinsel silvertip - these are both very soft and as a bonus not too expensive.

I have a style 3 small in finest and it is one of my favorites. The craftmanshp is outstanding and the bristles are very high quality 2-band. I would not describe the finest as soft though, the bristles are quite stiff and the tips are rather prickly. If your priority is softness, you might consider a Savile Row silvertip from QED or a Muehle-Pinsel silvertip - these are both very soft and as a bonus not too expensive.

I would not consider my style 2 size 1 finest as "soft" either. As blantyre mentioned, they are quite stiff and resilient but mine does not have the prickly feel that some do. If you like to use a circular motion with lathering, they are quite scrubby. A painting motion will produce a very soft feel as the tips of mine are quite nice. I also feel my Savile Rows are some of the softest brushes I own with just the right amount of backbone. But since you just bought a 26mm Savile Row and are trying to sell it, you may be looking for something else.

I would not consider my style 2 size 1 finest as "soft" either. As blantyre mentioned, they are quite stiff and resilient but mine does not have the prickly feel that some do. If you like to use a circular motion with lathering, they are quite scrubby. A painting motion will produce a very soft feel as the tips of mine are quite nice. I also feel my Savile Rows are some of the softest brushes I own with just the right amount of backbone. But since you just bought a 26mm Savile Row and are trying to sell it, you may be looking for something else.

Yep but I think that this brush has the longest hair of brushes I know (60mm size is pretty long), also 22m is NOT small if you ask me, I mean I can get a really good lather with the small one when I make it on my face and don't need to worry, I have come to notice that it is much harder to create good lather with big brushes, you need more soap or cream and the all thing just "blow" all way over and not stay in brush

Any way - I have seen so many guys here that loves the Rooney - well for at least one time in my life, I need to give it a try :biggrin:

Top Bottom