What's new

Just got a Weishi 9306-F

I have the short handle chrome, the long gunmetal, and the long PVD black. I love them. I don't have the toughest possible beard, but it's pretty tough and thick, and very sensitive neck skin. I don't get bbs with them, and that's not my goal with any razor. It's all about 100 percent comfort and zero irritarion.
I have the PVD and my son got the gunmetal, both in short length. I too prefer a comfortable DFS to a complicated BBS anyday, that's why I love my Tech!

Enviado desde mi 5010G mediante Tapatalk

I have the microtouch (re-branded) version and it is a great little workhorse, works great every time I used it

I went for something different, rose gold and bronze to complement my gunmetal. Interested to see how these finishes hold up over time.

I have the short handle chrome, the long gunmetal, and the long PVD black. I love them. I don't have the toughest possible beard, but it's pretty tough and thick, and very sensitive neck skin. I don't get bbs with them, and that's not my goal with any razor. It's all about 100 percent comfort and zero irritarion.

Buffing, buffing! The Weishi cuts a little bit at every pass. To get BBS you need to do buffing. Especially ATG.

Top Bottom