What's new

Joining the ranks

Howdy!

New member, haven't been much of a lurker. This foray into wet shaving was started by a finnicky Dorco handle that was sticking (the cartridge would bend back and stay there). Saw that Dorco had a safety razor (it was new to me). And down the rabbit hole of wet shaving I went.

Fendrihan had a nice kit that I was all ready to get (with the Merkur 34c). Read some more. Saw a suggestion for Maggards. Looked them up. And now I have ordered a Maggards v3 M5 or M6. It's in the mail. Half the cost of the first site. Granted, I didnt compare brushes. But to jump into this, that's ok.

Although I am anticipating the arrival, I only shave 2x a week. So shaving isnt a daily thing for me (partially driven by slow sparse growth and irritation from the cartridges).

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. Once you get into the swing, don't be surprised if your number of shaves per week goes up, just due to the enjoyment.

Welcome to the forum! Since you are a new member you are eligible for a chance to win some free goodies!

Check it out HERE and join in the fun! :001_smile

It's here it's here. But I shaved today. Soon.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom