What's new

J.R. Liggett's Shampoo Bar

Was wondering if anyone had tried this. I got one a few days ago and enjoy it. It comes wrapped in paper so there is less waste than shampoo bottles. All natural with a very mild scent so it does not clash with splashes, colognes, etc. There are four different formulas. The best price I've found is at Whole Foods-about $5.39 if I remember right. Just puttin' it out there. Try it out, you may like it.

Linky McLinkerson

OldeBayRum

Haven't tried the Liggett's but currently using Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint. I like it a lot, I'll have to try it next.

I've used Liggetts before. Like the squeaky clean feeling after using it. Last forever.

Now on Dr. Bronner's liquid soap kick.

Mike

Picked this up the other day when I was at the store. Love it - works great! The bar is way smaller than I would have guessed, but it appears it will last a long time. Anyone try similar products from other vendors like Burt's Bees?

Dennis

I picked up the "Natural Traveller" and an extra bar of the Tea Tree. I've been using the Tea Tree bar for a couple weeks now as both shampoo and body bar and love it!

I just got back from beautiful Big Sur, and I took a bar of the original formula in the travel container. It's a great product, especially for camping and traveling in general, as it replaces shampoo, body soap and even shaving cream/soap.

I also purchased a bar of the Tea Tree which is unscented and it's supposed to help control dandruff.

I've tried the Burt's Bee rosemary & peppermint shampoo bar before, but it seems to leave a waxy residue. IMO Liggett's is a far superior product.

Top Bottom