What's new

IWB?. Sure why not?

In a moment of what may be quasi-insanity, I bought an IWB holster for the Glock 43X.
The primary reason for this is that the holster in question is a Milt Sparks
VM-2. I have heard so much about what a simply amazing bit of goods this is that I decided I had to find out for myself. So...we shall see. It will take a LOT to sway me from my preference of quality OWB holster, but it’ll be fun regardless.

I exclusively carried iwb until I discovered pocket carry, owb might be more comfortable but to me doesn't hide well enough. An enormous part of that is clothing choice so if it works to your satisfaction that's a win for you.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

It’s generally IWB for me. Appendix style Tulster for a G48 and Crossbreed super tuck got my 9mm CORE.

It’s totally comfortable and I don’t have to worry about flashing the bottom of the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love IWB, especially for a 1911, and in my case, lightweight CCO .45ACP. Been wearing Milt Sparks since 2002, had a few VM2's for pistols over the years. Great holster.

Here you'll find a Nexus IWB, Milt Sparks of course. Very thin, ideal platform for IWB. They released the reinforced Criterion afterwards but I prefer the thinness of the Nexus... reminds me of the thin Watch Six they used to have... another great IWB holster.

Your choice... all three IWB's are winners!

20191104_115831.jpg

I carry my CW9 in a clinger iwb kydex holster. I like it a lot. Pops in and out pretty easy for comfort using long drives. That is when iwb holsters bug me.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Being that I wear waist length jackets/coats in the winter I usually do IWB. As has been mentioned...an OWB can give you an "Ooops, my slip is showing" moment quite easily. Even though this is an open carry state I'd rather not advertise. In the summer I usually use a tuckable IWB with my shirt over it.

I've been thinking about a Milt Sparks for my 1911. Let me know how you like it.

Picked up an El Paso Saddlery IWB several months ago. With a good, heavy belt it packs that not-so-light .45 just fine.

Attachments

• DSC_0003 (2).JPG
    4 MB · Views: 6
VM2 arrived yesterday. Must say Milt Sparks' craftsmanship and attention to detail is amazing. It gets put into service with the Glock 43X later today.
E2151D23-BB27-4B28-8230-F7C35D25735D.jpeg

I carry my CW9 in a clinger iwb kydex holster. I like it a lot. Pops in and out pretty easy for comfort using long drives. That is when iwb holsters bug me.

Crossdraw holsters are a really good choice for situations where one is seated for a long time.

I’ve never had a problem wearing IWB or OWB at 3:30. it ticks nicely between the console and seat. Appendix carry with the G48 is really comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test drove the rig today. Must say it is pretty easy to wear and quite concealable. Have a Sam Andrews Saddle holster on the way. I know that one will be a winner.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
It’s generally IWB for me.
+1
I always know I'm not printing. The draw is much easier for me to maintain eyes on target and my carry weapon (P365) has a small profile which I don't notice. I have appendix holsers for all my carry pistols but they are more comfortable with the subcompacts.

Top Bottom