Where do you live?
Swindon, UK

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Electronics/software engineer.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur Futur
Merkur blades (sampler pack on order)
AOS Lavender soap bowl, or Palmolive Classic cream.
Large coffee cup for lathering up.
American Crew post shave moisturiser (Trumper Coral skin food on order).

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Scuba diving.
Building/fixing PCs.
Fly fishing for trout.
Clay pigeon shooting.
Video games.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Only been using a DE for 4 days so far, after stumbling into this world last week. Very much liking it so far!

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. :smile:

Actually I don't dive so much these days, just if I'm on vacation somewhere hot. Its too cold and the vis is too poor most of the time in the UK.

english_barber said:
Oh No, another "moonraker" on the board! http://www.weirdwiltshire.co.uk/extra/moonraker.html

Cannot have enough in my opinion, great to see you and only 15 minutes drive from Hungerford.

Regards, Robert

Hi Robert,

Yup I'm a local for my sins. My hair is very short at the moment (head shaving phase) but when it's grown out a little I'll pop in for a shave and a decent haircut - since you're just down the road.

Iwan :smile:

Hi Iwan,

Look forward to seeing you.

When Charlotte was in labour with our son at PMH there was a complication and special care was suggested. The nearest units were at Bristol or Bath and we had the choice, I announced that "anywhere was better than Swindon"! It was then pointed out to me that as my passport states my place of birth to be "Dagenham" , I have nothing to be proud of...

Both Alex and Lucy were born at PMH, the excellent care Charlotte recieved at PMH ensured to healthy happy babies, proud to have Swindon in their passports. Anyway without Brunel's Swindon, where would we be today.

Regards, Robert

Robert, please give me some advice, I use a DE and also, a straight razor. Although I hear that pulling the skin taught is very important, I cannot do it at all, if I try, I get such horrible pain. What does one do? :confused: :confused:

Jeff

Top Bottom