What's new

Italian Flloid Blue, and why I love B&B

So I picked up some of the discontinued Floid Blue aftershave a couple of weeks ago and used it for the first time yesterday. Wow, what a nice finish. This stuff has a generous amount of glycerin, and it the only alcohol splash type aftershave that I can use and not follow with a balm. It's an absolute shame it has been discontinued. I certainly hope the Amber has the same amount of glycerin and finish. Which brings me to my other point, B&B. If it were not for this wonderful site and the open exchange of information, I would have never known about this product, where to get it, and that it was a "must buy" since it was being put out of production. I love this place!!

+1. Never heard of Floid before I read about it here. Now I have all of the AS splashes, the Spanish Floid AS balsam, and I am awaiting the arrival of the Italian Floid Sandolor Preshave Gel from Italian Barber. Seriously debating about whether to get a second bottle of Floid Blue while I can still get it. Great stuff.

Ben

What's the smell like and where is the best place to purchase some? I generally just splash with Witch Hazel and occasionally will follow with Nivea ASB although that's pretty rare. I've considered getting a better aftershave and have my eye set on Speick mostly.

What's the smell like and where is the best place to purchase some? I generally just splash with Witch Hazel and occasionally will follow with Nivea ASB although that's pretty rare. I've considered getting a better aftershave and have my eye set on Speick mostly.

It's a vintage powdery scent. A lot of people liken it to AV but it's much different IMO. First thing I get is a bit of powder and then some slight citrus tones. Not sure where to buy it now though.

Top Bottom