What's new

Is this a Milord?

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I believe you purchased what I believe is a very nice Sheraton, a gold cousin of the nickel plated Senator. But someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I also think you did VERY WELL on the purchase of that item. Please be careful cleaning it.

It is a Milord. Milords come in two flavors--the more common one looks like a gold-plated 40's Super-Speed, the other (like the one that you have linked) is a pre-WW2 model that looks like a gold-plated Ranger Tech.

The Sheraton looks similar to that, but it is an open comb razor.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Danny would definately know. lol I'm always getting confused as to Regent Techs, Senators, Sheratons, Milords....bottom line DANNY knows because he probably owns them all right? Certainly enjoy your Pre War Milord!

At work I am known as the Grand Poobah of Wet Shaving. All I have to do is visit B&B to deflate my big fat Grand Poobah head!:biggrin: Thanks to you guys I am always learnin'!

Thanks,

Steve
LedZeppelin

I just noticed that there is something printed/engraved on the handle in the smooth band region just above the TTO tip.

Danny would definately know. lol I'm always getting confused as to Regent Techs, Senators, Sheratons, Milords....bottom line DANNY knows because he probably owns them all right?

LOL. You know, at some point, we were all young grasshoppers sitting at our master's knee--waiting on the day when we could snatch the pebble from his hand. :001_smile

Top Bottom