What's new

Is there a way to increase the font size?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Not what you're looking for I'm sure but a cool toy all the same haha.

618otww8raS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Post in thread 'Support For Tapa Talk Ending On 10-27-21' Support For Tapa Talk Ending On 10-27-21 - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/support-for-tapa-talk-ending-on-10-27-21.614253/post-11467041

@srqshaver

The font scaling provided in Chrome's accessibility options only applies to a few places on the site, unfortunately it does not apply globally, even when the force zoom feature is enabled.

Here's a few screenshots to show what I'm talking about. I have the font scale set to 200% and force zoom enabled.

Keep in mind these are from my phone, not a PC. I have no problems with the font sizes when using a PC.

The first screenshot clearly shows an example of where the font scaling does apply. In that case the font is actually too big. I'm including this for an example for comparison. Most of the other screenshots show fonts that are too small. It's inconsistent. The only places where the font scaling seems to apply are: the menu, search results, and the edit post editbox.

View attachment 1405114View attachment 1405115View attachment 1405116View attachment 1405117
Honestly. My eyes glazed over. I read two or three werds and after that it was all "blah, blah, blah!"

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
*confused look*

It wasn't my intent to "pick" on anyone. I thought I was being helpful... Apologies if it didn't come across that way.
We know that, it was KeenDogg that was actually picking on FarmerTan - it's a running joke!

Top Bottom