What's new

Is Old Spice for old men?

I rock old spice, aqua velva and clubman frequently and I'm 21. I don't care what any one thinks other than my lady and she doesn't mind!

I'm 30 and have used Old Spice since I was in Middle School. I don't think it is for old people. I got in to it because my Uncle wore it all the time. I've tried other stuff over the year but always came back to it.

I'm 30 and for as long as I can remember I have loved Old Spice. My dad used it frequently when I was growing up and often encouraged me to splash some on. So eventually I just started using it.

I will proudly wear old school scents. Pinaud, Skin Bracer, Aqua Velva, bring it on. I love it. :lol:

I gave my 16 year old brother a bottle of Pinaud Clubman as a part of his Christmas gift, he likes it. I told him that girls of his generation have no knowledge of these classic smells and he should embrace them to stand out from the nasty body sprays in his high school. :lol:

Hopefully, you may live to be my age and enjoy many aftershaves. My dad used Ole Spice and Mennens Skin Bracer. I use both frequently, but favor Tabac, which has also been around for awhile. Good luck, Sonny!

Gus

It's all marketing...

Truth be told, any man can use any product, at any age.

Focus on what's best for your shaving experience, your skin health, etc.

If you don't like walking around smelling like a flower bomb with axe for example, avoid it.

If you like old spice, and the fragrance, then by all means use it.

There are plenty of options to choose from!

it's all marketing...

Truth be told, any man can use any product, at any age.

Focus on what's best for your shaving experience, your skin health, etc.

If you don't like walking around smelling like a flower bomb with axe for example, avoid it.

If you like old spice, and the fragrance, then by all means use it.

There are plenty of options to choose from!
exactly!!!

I like the white water version. It has a little OS in the background but is fresher. My grandad was an Old Spice user and that does put me off, unfortunately.

I really don't like the way OS smells after a bit of time, but it smells great on my 20 yo son, who loves it.

The comment was made about the switch to the plastic bottle. I saw Aqua Velva original in a plastic bottle recently as well. Ugh!

The only plastic bottle I'll tolerate is Pinaud. Everybody else better be in glass, or I'm out!

The comment was made about the switch to the plastic bottle. I saw Aqua Velva original in a plastic bottle recently as well. Ugh!

The only plastic bottle I'll tolerate is Pinaud. Everybody else better be in glass, or I'm out!
Decant, my brother.

I have used OS since I started shaving in the 1960s.

My answer is that OS is a classic, good for old men, young men and anyone in between!

Top Bottom