What's new

Is Old Spice for old men?

I'am sick of hearing people saying its for old men. Old spice is what confidence smells like,it's for a real man not affected by trendy marketing or some sissy boy band wearing axe. So if your influence is motivated by a kid who started shaving a year ago who drinks Mai tai's I feel for you .

If if the gladiators of Rome wore after shave it would of been old spice, no doubt about it👍

I'am sick of hearing people saying its for old men. Old spice is what confidence smells like,it's for a real man not affected by trendy marketing or some sissy boy band wearing axe. So if your influence is motivated by a kid who started shaving a year ago who drinks Mai tai's I feel for you .

If if the gladiators of Rome wore after shave it would of been old spice, no doubt about it

I was with you up until the last line. Archaeologists have determined that Roman gladiators were evenly divided between Clubman Special Reserve and Mandom.

Amen, brother. Great observation!

If if the gladiators of Rome wore after shave it would of been old spice, no doubt about it

100% AMEN +1000 what Kww said, however I am convinced that Daniel had it on in the lions den and when he walked out, the womens swooned !

I'm 22 and love old spice. I used to use axe, but wet shaving changed my taste in scents. Love the smell.

Roman gladiators wore "The Veg" historical fact

I hated the smell of Old Spice 50 years ago, and I hate it now. All the popular *** smell to me like cheap lab products, artificial and strong and nasty.

If if the gladiators of Rome wore after shave it would of been old spice, no doubt about it👍
Exactly my thoughts!

Amen !!!

I'm 24 and I love Old Spice. I found the CVS brand which smells more like the Shulton Old Spice rather than the P&G new formula; because of this I love how it smells and it is my go-to aftershave.

I'm 24 and I love Old Spice. I found the CVS brand which smells more like the Shulton Old Spice rather than the P&G new formula; because of this I love how it smells and it is my go-to aftershave.

FYI, the Dollar store sells the CVS brand, for like $2.

I like mixing the Vijon dollar store brand with the P&G brand 50/50 in an old glass shulton bottle.

it's for a real man not affected by trendy marketing

Apparently you haven't been watching TV. Old spice has one of the creepiest ad campaigns going right now. Old Spice would give their children to have some boy band endorse their product. They lust after a younger market so hard right now, the crack of dawn better be careful around them.

When I was in my 20's and even up to my 60's I've used Old Spice original but after so many years, I've been experimenting with a blend of my own and my wife seems to like. I've tried English Leather, Aqua Velva, Brute etc. but have always gone back to Old Spice because it agreed with me, with compliments from people around me. I would say as in everything else with shaving, that sooner or later you'll find the right sent that YOU enjoy and the people that your with.

Old spice? Just got turned onto this sight...and recently turned 36..Special reserve is a thing of beauty. Bet iggy pop wears the stuff. Hope you gents have an awesome year!

im 25 and love the spice, my wife dose as well ;) its good, cheap and dependable plus it sets you apart from the others who are using random aerosols like lynx or otherwise.

I mostly agree with you except there is nothing like sipping a Mai Tai in Hawaii, watching the sun set, garnished with a chunk of Maui Gold pineapple!

I went to Family Dollar this morning and bought two bottles of the Vijon Spice. A few days ago I tried a vintage (80s) bottle that I have had for around 30 years and thought to myself "THIS is the throwback, smell like a man scent I've been in search of!" I guess I was too young to appreciate it back then. But I have no desire to smell like a guy that wears skinny jeans.:laugh:

Top Bottom