What's new

Ireland Trip Coming Soon

My wife and I will going to Ireland for two weeks in about two (2) months. Are there any products for a wet shaver that I should consider buying on this trip. I enjoy purchasing locally made items, so any recommendations for Irish soaps, AF, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't know about shaving products, But make sure you visit Quilty in Co. Clare if your around those parts. Its one of the most beautiful little villages I have ever had the pleasure to stay in.

I've never bought shaving products in the Republic but have been there many times.

I'd guess that most of the stuff you'll find will be the same as in Britain. Probably as hard to find as well! There isn't a lot of difference between the Republic and Britain in the shops. Most brands can be found in both.

So, if you're lucky it'll be the Euro Palmolive, Erasmic, Ingrams, Wilkinsons and so on. I expect the 3 T's will be as hard to find there as they are here in the UK!

The Guinness is far better there though!

Have a good trip.

Gareth

I've never been to Ireland, but having recently viewed "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne, it is definitely a country I want to visit!

Randy

Ive already bought tickets to Cork in Ireland for the end of this year, I was going to post a "Things to buy, places to be shaved in Cork" thread closer to then, but im eager to see replies to this one in the meantime.

Top Bottom