What's new

Introducing the Blackland Era - 100% stainless steel. 3D printed. $75

I have to say, @Blackland Razors, I haven't bought a new razor in years. But you may change that with the Era, once the initial hype is over. I like this direction you're going. I agree that the manufacturing process will be there before we know it. I've been squirreling my pennies away for a Blackbird, because dammit it's just so pretty. But I think I'll be adding an Era open comb to save on shipping.

I have to say, @Blackland Razors, I haven't bought a new razor in years. But you may change that with the Era, once the initial hype is over. I like this direction you're going. I agree that the manufacturing process will be there before we know it. I've been squirreling my pennies away for a Blackbird, because dammit it's just so pretty. But I think I'll be adding an Era open comb to save on shipping.

I appreciate your excitement! I also think you're probably wise for waiting until things settle down. It's increasingly looking like demand will be higher than supply during the Soft Launch.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
In search of an era. The era has passed. To era is human…..
Equal rights amendment…
🥸

Reactions: ewk
41QIgfbDYEL._AC_.jpg

Well this was a mixed bag here but a sigh of relief for me with the delay. First off, I never knew about this sub forum and ventured here to post a “where’s my stuff i ordered from Connaught Shaving” type of thread. I see Blackland Era is a new razor and the first post is in April ‘21. I see 7 pages and I’m thinking I’m late to the party and kind of pissed since I consider myself on the cusp of the bleeding edge of whatever is going on with new stuff and that I was completely in the dark about this even after owning 2 Brassbirds and a Dart. The positive part is I didn’t miss out on the launch. Still surprised even without checking out Blackland social media, I’ve never heard anyone on the forum even mention Blackland’s new Era razor not even a blurb. This must be the forums best kept secret so far.

Well this was a mixed bag here but a sigh of relief for me with the delay. First off, I never knew about this sub forum and ventured here to post a “where’s my stuff i ordered from Connaught Shaving” type of thread. I see Blackland Era is a new razor and the first post is in April ‘21. I see 7 pages and I’m thinking I’m late to the party and kind of pissed since I consider myself on the cusp of the bleeding edge of whatever is going on with new stuff and that I was completely in the dark about this even after owning 2 Brassbirds and a Dart. The positive part is I didn’t miss out on the launch. Still surprised even without checking out Blackland social media, I’ve never heard anyone on the forum even mention Blackland’s new Era razor not even a blurb. This must be the forums best kept secret so far.
We are all holding our breath for a 01/01 release, hopefully 2022. 🤞

Worry not, friends! Era production is going smoothly we now have a lot of Eras at Blackland HQ now and we're just waiting another shipment before announcing the launch date. We'll likely do a very short pre-order in the next couple weeks and expect to be fully stocked and shipping end of Jan or beginning of Feb. The original plan was to launch with a smaller quantity which we could have done in Dec, but I think it's better to wait another month and build up more inventory which will make for a smoother and more enjoyable launch for our customers.

Top Bottom