The Era is the first mass produced 3D-printed metal razor. We've spent the last eighteen months developing the design and technology in lockstep to make a product like this feasible and the result is nothing short of revelatory. This is the future of American manufacturing and I'm deeply proud to be on the forefront.
- 100% stainless steel
- 100% made in the USA, down the packaging
- Metal 3D printed head using the most sophisticated tech in existence
- Tolerances as tight as CNC machined razors
- Five base plate levels in both open comb and safety bar for a total of ten base plate options
- Perfect edge-to-edge blade clamping
- Impossible to clog
- Durable and stunning black finish
- Semi-hollow handle for ideal balance and weight distribution
- Six grip rings included to add grip when you want it
- Full razor starts at $75
- Expected release in May
For all the details, read our newsletter. Join me on Facebook Live this Friday at 4pm PDT where I'll be fielding questions.