What's new

Injector blades in bulk...

Hello,

Has anyone bought injector blades in bulk and how do you find the quality or price ? Glad to receive an online link of them ...

Cheers

The only "bulk" pricing I found was last August (2022), a guy was selling 11 dispensers of the 7-count Schick yellow packaging blades. They came in a box branded Schick that originally held 12 of the yellow cards. This was on eBay.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
If I recall correctly a scientific supply place named Ted Pella sells the Personnas in bulk if those work for you. There was a group buy here maybe 10 years ago?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I would just try Connaught shaving UK for injector blade prices, they use Personna brand at a decent price and shipping is reasonable + they are great company to deal with on line. The VAT tax is not added on if buying from another Country unless that has changed.

I would just try Connaught shaving UK for injector blade prices, they use Personna brand at a decent price and shipping is reasonable + they are great company to deal with on line. The VAT tax is not added on if buying from another Country unless that has changed.
Agreed. Connaught is my go to for Personna injectors blades, which are my favorites.

The group buy was in 2010 and it was through emsdiasum, I participated and have liked Personna injector blades ever since.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
The group buy was in 2010 and it was through emsdiasum, I participated and have liked Personna injector blades ever since.

Thanks Tom - I knew someone would have better recall than I do! I may still have a couple of the Personna's I received, I've been using mostly old Plus Platinums in the Injectors.

Top Bottom