What's new

Imperial nut brown ale...

Brewing as I type this, have bittering hops in, been going for a while, about to add some aroma hops.....smells so good!

I just racked (yesterday) a belgian wit from my primary to my secondary fermentor. Can't wait till bottling day!!!

I love how brew day makes the whole house smell like a brewery...something so damn manly about it.

The smell was amazing! Each time I added hops especailly, it was great. I wanted a hops shaving cream.

My favorite nut brown so far was from a Tommyknocker's in Colorado, I miss it, maybe this is my way of trying to get closer!

Man that sounds great! Just bought the ingredients to make a steam beer and cannot wait to brew. You're right, the smell of the grain boiling can't be beat, and the hop aroma on top is the best thing ever. Someone needs to make a brewery airfreshener.

I sold all of my carboys and stuff about 10 years ago. Darn, now you guys are making me start brewing again. That's what I will tell the wife anyway, will you back me up?
I can just smell the brewpot going now.:a8:

I sold all of my carboys and stuff about 10 years ago. Darn, now you guys are making me start brewing again. That's what I will tell the wife anyway, will you back me up?
I can just smell the brewpot going now.:a8:

Of course! I will take the blame! Better start looking into it. HBAD.

I love how brew day makes the whole house smell like a brewery...something so damn manly about it.

Odd that, when you think that in the Middle Ages, the brewing was a woman's job! A very important job too as it made the drinking water safe.

I used to brew a barrel every ten days or so and the smell of the boil reached right down the street!

Gareth

Top Bottom