What's new

I'm here in Honolulu

So I'm here in Honolulu and we went to the ginormous mall to pick up a few things. I stopped in at the C&E and the lovely girl there gave me some very generous samples of Cienna and Nomas cream and ASB, and Sandalwood ASB (they were out of cream).

Sadly L'Occitane was out of the little sample jars or I would have gotten some from there too.

I like it here so far. My friends laughed at me when I went into C&E, but one of them might actually be talked into trying cream with a brush. Woot.

Totally jealous. Here in Milwaukee we just got hit with 15 inches of snow. So much for the first day of spring.

Enjoy your trip. Look for the 'Robin's Nest' from Magnum PI. It took a keen eye to spot it, but I found it when there on my honeymoon. My wife is still a little embarassed by that.

Hope you Enjoy your trip, It's been a little cool here in CT but not to bad. I'm sure it's beeter there...enjoy.

I really enjoy the C&E Sandalwood ASB. I think it does a great job soothing and toning. The scent lasts nicely after it dries down.

BTW, you didn't have to fly to Honolulu just to pick it up. We have it right here in Hartford....:biggrin:

Hope you Enjoy your trip, It's been a little cool here in CT but not to bad. I'm sure it's beeter there...enjoy.

I really enjoy the C&E Sandalwood ASB. I think it does a great job soothing and toning. The scent lasts nicely after it dries down.

BTW, you didn't have to fly to Honolulu just to pick it up. We have it right here in Hartford....:biggrin:

Hey man, if I'm going to go anywhere to get it, it might as well be somewhere nice :biggrin:

Top Bottom