What's new

I'm 23... where is my moustache?

I'm 25 and for some reason I got double moustache helpings. I'll send you some.
I am 24 and the sweet stache I dream of eludes me still. I only have a few proper hairs and the rest is peach fuzz.
The good news, is that I can grow beautiful thick moustaches. :euro: My goal this time around is to figure out proper grooming habits and look like these guys:
View attachment 132772

38 and if I let stuff grow I look like I'm from the backside of the Appalalachias. No offense to any of my fellow virginians:biggrin1:.

Jay

:lol: My mom was born in West Virginey. I understand!

I've been able to grow a full connecting goatee since I was 18. Then I have some friends who could do it freshman year of high school.

At least you can grow a beard. I'm 20 and there are a few guys in my classes who struggle with growing peach fuzz :p
Odd! I knew a few people who just don't grow much hair. In fact, I think it's odd that the japanese make so many razors.

I have a condition called alopecia areata where I lose hair in different places at different times, fortunately mine tends to regrow within a year. It falls out in penny to quarter size spots. I have a lot of hair on my head so even at 47 it is usually hidden, rightnow I have a little divit the half size of a pinky nail missing over my left eye, ain't nothin' a black sharpie cant'take care of. Fortunately right now My'Stache is intact.It affects thousands in different ways, alopecia universalis is total body hair loss.

Talk about sellin' your razor collection.
I hope it doesn't go that way! My sister has the same issue. She says it's autoimmune based and stress triggers it for her. I think she used topical steroids to get it growing back sooner. That's got to be frustrating.

I'm 25 and I can barely grow anything. That's why I shave everyday. If not, I look really stupid.
Well, that's just not any fun. If I don't shave, I wind up with pretty good neckbeard coming in after about 3 days. And it itches like crazy!

When you're 50 and have stubble that goes up to your eyeballs you may look back fondly upon these days.
Hehe, I hope not. I'm already watching the few whiskers that are outside the normal growth pattern and warning them to not grow much higher.

I guess it'll show up or not in due time. Maybe I should do a no shave december. Or Decent 'Stache December :biggrin1:

I'm 25.

My moustache looks ok as long as it is part of a goatee, but it just isn't quite thick enough to stand on it's on. I also have one thin spot right in the middle under my chin so that my goatee stays fairly small. If I tried to grow one of the big goatees that goes halfway down my neck it would have a hole right in the middle of it. :lol:

I also have a thin spot on each side next to where my stache connects with the goat so if I tried to grow a full beard it looks more like a chin-strap. :blush:

But all three of these spots are a little thicker now than a few years ago, and a LOT thicker than a picture I found of me at about 17 trying to grow a goat and it was just a little puff on the bottom of my chin. :001_rolle

my beard is thick but not in the middle i hate it. my gf makes fun of me because of it. but in the middle the lil hairs are starting to get thicker.

I am 22 and I do have stubble but most of it is white, though except for one patch near my mole on my jaw line. I have side burns, neck beard that i do not like, and a little bit of a mustache that is also turning black with stubble. Though none of these features are good enough to let them grow out as they would just look silly.

Why does it matter? Aren't you here because you enjoy shaving! :lol:

J/K in all seriousness it will probably get thicker every year.

Don't know what to tell ya--at 17 I was growing a full beard and moustache---and was able sit down and belly up to the bar and not get a second look.

There's a lot of things my mom will never know about.

Top Bottom