What's new

If you could live in a TV show for a year...

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I would choose the 1965 French/German series 'The Adventures Of Robinson Crusoe'. I would take the lead in the role played by Robert Hoffmann and walk along the beach following my own footsteps and whistling the theme tune, a melody which is capable of bringing tears to my eyes. Never mind a year, I could live there for ever.

RC.jpg

If you could live in a TV show for a year which show would you choose?
For me...likely The Andy Griffith Show. How about you?
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, The Andy Griffith Show. What a coincidence.

It's always been one of my favorite shows and oddly, I was born on the same day in 1960, 7 hours before the show premiered on television.

If you could live in a TV show for a year which show would you choose?
For me...likely The Andy Griffith Show. How about you?
Doctor Who. As long as I WAS The Doctor. I have had people describe me as the closest person they've ever met to The Doctor, after all. Plus, my older daughter called me Doctor Who when are was 3 or so. AND ARE YOU GOING TO CALL MY LITTLE GIRL A LIAR?!?

-Z

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Letterkenny. A constant barrage of clever quips, dialouge and double entendres (often crass, sometimes subtle, frequently hilarious) Chorin' to do, people you can depend on, good guys usually win, hockey is the sport of choice.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Doctor Who. As long as I WAS The Doctor. I have had people describe me as the closest person they've ever met to The Doctor, after all. Plus, my older daughter called me Doctor Who when are was 3 or so. AND ARE YOU GOING TO CALL MY LITTLE GIRL A LIAR?!?

-Z
I was thinking the same show, as long as Eccelston or Capaldi was the Doctor.

Whilst I can appreciate the soothing qualities and benign routine of living in a Teletubbie world I do truly hope that your choice is only indicative of the day/week/month you've had. After a day or two I think one might need rescuing. Lord knows I could be wrong. They all seem very happy there.
It might just be the way I’m feeling, you’re right. Certainly the teletubbies would irritate me but I was more thinking about finding a hill in the distance and having a long, quiet nap in the sunshine. Perhaps boredom would become a factor, but you can always hunt teletubbies and I don’t think the public would be too concerned about cruelty towards them.

Anyway, I will give it more serious thought before I step through the screen of my TV.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
It might just be the way I’m feeling, you’re right. Certainly the teletubbies would irritate me but I was more thinking about finding a hill in the distance and having a long, quiet nap in the sunshine. Perhaps boredom would become a factor, but you can always hunt teletubbies and I don’t think the public would be too concerned about cruelty towards them.

Anyway, I will give it more serious thought before I step through the screen of my TV.
I hear you. I'll join you for a week in a PBS Air BnB during non Tubby hunting season and then perhaps retire to a nice Hobbit hole in the Shire. Hope you find your nap in the sunshine.

Top Bottom