What's new

Idea I had (and carried out)

So, I'm in my office last week, just squeezing the last bits of liquid relief from my bottle of eye drops, and was about to throw the bottle away, when a crazy thought hit me. This idea is actually an off-shoot from me about to have an empty Shave Secret bottle, and planning to refill it with olive oil as for those times I use it pre-shave. I considered using the visine* bottle for that purpose, then another thought it me - I could use it as an EO or FO container, for those times you want to add a little more scent to a lather without having to get your bottle of oil, get the dropper, measure it out and hope to not get any water/soap in you bottle, you just squeeze a few drops in and Voila! works great.
Maybe no one else will find this interesting or useful, but if not, you read this for nothing :biggrin1:

I can't wait for next week's story about how you dropped acid peppermint. :biggrin:

"The goggles do nothing!" also came to mind.

:biggrin:

yeah, I did pull the labels off and wrote what it is on the bottle, but who knows, perhaps the future for me holds this statement: "you've got the most sandalwood/vanilla eyes!"

(I don't use eyedrops often, only when my allergies are at their absolute worst, so it's possible at those times - I'm lucky to see the shape of the bottle...but even then, I'm so aversive to anything in my eyes it takes about 10 drops/tries before I even get a single one in my eye - thus I'll never wear contacts - just in case you wanted to know)

Top Bottom