What's new

I was bad.....but it felt sooo good!

After ordering a Simpsons wee scot and a chubby 2 in best last week......I was Internet surfing, and realized, "hey I want to give the Vision another chance." I remember owning and using it for a couple of months before selling it off , I believe for financial reasons, not that I didn't like it. Sooooo, I figured I needed to go ahead an order that; and u cant have a vision without a leather sheath, right? Yeahhhh, so I got one of those as well..... And I figured, "hey, mind as well try that Shavemac DO1 2 band 26mm brush from royal shave......it is free shipping ya know? (I've been eyeballing that one for a while now ;)

I have been wanted to re visit some brands, soooo I went big....simpsons, shavemac, vision, I'm revisiting them all. I hope this AD I've aquired goes away now....

Last edited:
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE-YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED!
proxy.php

I couldnt have picked a better group of enablers to validate my decisions ANYWHERE on cyberspace than on here........You are all truly good people!!!! :thumbup:

p.s. not even an ounce of buyers remorse.........

I don't see any way you could have avoided those purchases. Now, if you haven't already done so you NEED to try ________ shaving cream in ________ scent.

Top Bottom