What's new

I tried the Veg this morning

I recently bought a sample bottle of Lilac Vegetal. I transfered it to a glass bottle 2 weeks ago. After the transfer, the aroma of the Veg did change, it was more floral. The industrial smell had disappeared. This morning I shaved and splashed some on. Once applied, it dried down to a very pleasant fragrance (at least on me) that was milder than I expected, very nice indeed.
It looks like I have been chosen!

I decanted a full bottle of The Veg into an original glass Veg bottle a few weeks ago. Found the glass bottle at an antique mall.

But I have another new plastic bottle to compare it to, which I did yesterday. The glass bottle Veg has become more mellow. The new Veg still in plastic is stronger.

I want to decant more of the Pinaud line into glass. The only glass bottle available now is Frank's Red Hot sauce. The cap is perfect for this. Except I've still got a third of the hot sauce left, so I'm adding hot sauce to all sorts of stuff so I can get to sanitizing that bottle. I want to try "Special Reserve" next.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I recently bought a sample bottle of Lilac Vegetal. I transfered it to a glass bottle 2 weeks ago. After the transfer, the aroma of the Veg did change, it was more floral. The industrial smell had disappeared. This morning I shaved and splashed some on. Once applied, it dried down to a very pleasant fragrance (at least on me) that was milder than I expected, very nice indeed.

I decanted a full bottle of The Veg into an original glass Veg bottle a few weeks ago. Found the glass bottle at an antique mall.

But I have another new plastic bottle to compare it to, which I did yesterday. The glass bottle Veg has become more mellow. The new Veg still in plastic is stronger.

I want to decant more of the Pinaud line into glass. The only glass bottle available now is Frank's Red Hot sauce. The cap is perfect for this. Except I've still got a third of the hot sauce left, so I'm adding hot sauce to all sorts of stuff so I can get to sanitizing that bottle. I want to try "Special Reserve" next.
I hope you guys gave your cats some extra water

Congrats on being one of the Chosen. I love the stuff and more importantly SWMBO likes it too!

Have you read "The Knights of the Veg Table — An Honor Roll Call for the Chosen" in the "Clubs and Brotherhoods" forum? :001_unsur

Don’t do it! Special Reserve is the only thing that smells worse than the Veg

I can't handle the Veg as an aftershave, but as a body splash, it's ok. I have some other Lilac lotions which suit me better than the Veg...Gabels Lilac and Masters Lilac Vegetal. Thinking about getting some Stephans Lilac but not sure if it's a floral Lilac or woody/floral Lilac scent. Yes, I enjoy Lilac.

Top Bottom