What's new

I now own a traditional 8 yard wool kilt

Kilted date night with my lovely bride.
My kilt and her shawl from the same bolt of wool.

Her skirt was a Mother's Day present from me.

FB_IMG_1635738024583.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Regimental trews look sharp in a uniform environment, and actually look pretty good with a Prince Charlie Jacket and vest.
CAMERONIANS.jpg
1BlackwatchTrewsPC-3_1800x1800.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Go grocery shopping... I get many comments when I do this.
Tonight is the 25th anniversary of meeting my wife, so I have roses on display, and have prepared green salad with balsamic vinaigrette, bacon wrapped filet mignon with fresh garlic butter, baked sweet potatoes, asparagus and champagne with chocolates. I'm decked out in my modern 8 yard and my Kilkenny vest and jacket with bow tie and dress sporran, flashes, and ghillie brogues.
I look quite dashing if I do say so myself!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Tonight is the 25th anniversary of meeting my wife, so I have roses on display, and have prepared green salad with balsamic vinaigrette, bacon wrapped filet mignon with fresh garlic butter, baked sweet potatoes, asparagus and champagne with chocolates. I'm decked out in my modern 8 yard and my Kilkenny vest and jacket with bow tie and dress sporran, flashes, and ghillie brogues.
I look quite dashing if I do say so myself!
Happy Anniversary! My wife (of 28 years) says that agreeing to go out with me on our first date was the best mistake she ever made.

Owen Bawn

It still being the season of Advent it felt right to wear a bit of violet to church this morning. I am so taken with the ancient Culloden tartan that I've bought ties with the sett in 2 different sizes and with slightly different flannels.

Culloden.jpg

It still being the season of Advent it felt right to wear a bit of violet to church this morning. I am so taken with the ancient Culloden tartan that I've bought ties with the sett in 2 different sizes and with slightly different flannels.
These are wonderful ties. Very very nice.

I bought my 11 year old son a synthetic wool (acrylic) kilt in Royal Stewart for 80.00 (lightly used rental kilt) and he will wear it to church tonight. I will wear green hose with red flashes and my Hunting Gray Ancient wool kilt.

Owen Bawn

These are wonderful ties. Very very nice.

I bought my 11 year old son a synthetic wool (acrylic) kilt in Royal Stewart for 80.00 (lightly used rental kilt) and he will wear it to church tonight. I will wear green hose with red flashes and my Hunting Gray Ancient wool kilt.
Merry Christmas! And Royal Stuart! Let us drink the health of the Young Pretender!

Out for dinner with my wife and son.

Mini-medals from US Navy Desert Storm and US Army Achievement Medal For Civilian Service (fifth highest medal in rank for Army Civilians. Earned for service as an ammunition inspector (chemical weapons) at the Umatilla Chemical Weapons Depot in North East Oregon)

FB_IMG_1642971222257.jpg

Top Bottom