What's new

I just bought some really ugly sandals

You need to rock some white socks with those.

Or maybe some of these? :lol::lol:

proxy.php

Or maybe some of these? :lol::lol:

proxy.php

The injinji socks (that come in a nice, sedate taupe) are good socks for me. I work in a "appropriate-casual to business casual" environment and the injinji socks are in my rotation, under my brown shoes. I know they're athletic socks too, but I have Thor-los for running.

My Red Wing flip flops finally bit the dust after 3 years, I managed to wear out the cloth foot bed.

I went to the local out let mall today hoping to purchase a replacement pair because I found out that like many companies who make a great product, Red Wing has discontinued that flip flop. :mad3: The out let store had size 7 and 13 in stock. So the hunt begins. I searched the mall for a pair of sandals that would fit me. I have *ahem* very wide feet. I didn't have any luck. On the way home I decided to stop by REI and see what they had in stock.

I found these not so nice looking sandals that just so happen to fit my feet and they feel great! They were on sale and I had a 20% off coupon so I got them pretty reasonably.

They ain't pretty but the feel pretty nice.

proxy.php

I like them they look simple, user friendly and rugged.

They won't win any beauty contests that's for sure.
I've been wering the same pair of Reebok sandals for almost 20 years.
mind you I only wer them here and there in the summer.

sandalas in the right weather/context are fine and as long as they're comfy it doesn't matter what you wear. But you should wear them if socks, to keep them even more comfortable. Birkinestocks are the business BTW

Top Bottom