What's new

I just bought Mennen's Skin Bracer and Aqua Velva Musk After Shave and Cologne (2-in-1).

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I bought these at Walmart so that I could "swing into autumn" with some old favorites. These along with Pinaud's Clubman and Ice Blue Aqua Velva should round out things for quite a while.
Excellent choices! I used Pinaud's Clubman aftershave tonight. (It would definitely be better on a day that wasn't 82° though!)

Excellent choices! I used Pinaud's Clubman aftershave tonight. (It would definitely be better on a day that wasn't 82° though!)
This is why I use Skin Bracer and Classic Ice Blue Aqua Velva year round. The Aqua Velva "Musk" Aftershave/Cologne is good for the winter months and the Edward Pinaud "Clubman" Aftershave is great any time of year.

You are right, "Clubman" is better when you aren't sweltering in the summer heat!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is why I use Skin Bracer and Classic Ice Blue Aqua Velva year round. The Aqua Velva "Musk" Aftershave/Cologne is good for the winter months and the Edward Pinaud "Clubman" Aftershave is great any time of year.

You are right, "Clubman" is better when you aren't sweltering in the summer heat!
I'm going to have to break down and buy some Aqua Velva Musk. It smells good in the bottle!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Skin Bracer? Aqua Velva? Pinaud Clubman? Aqua Velva Musk?

That’s a Classic American line up. Is this list complete without adding some Brut? :)

My friend and brother, NO list is complete without Brut!
What about Hai Karate guys????

1661467179372.png

My three most used aftershaves are (in random order 'cause I love 'em all) Clubman, Old Spice, and Aqua Velva Ice Blue. Next up are Avon Spicy, Pinaud Lime Sec, and my recently acquired Old Spice Lime.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Oh dear, now I'm old. There's a bunch, most prompted by B&B fanboydom, but my usual's are scarily similar to those of my grandfather (well, he'd be over 120 this month)

Clubman
Aqua Velva
Osage Rub
English Leather

Top Bottom