What's new

I have a problem, I'm such a hoarder.

This guy ought to make you feel better! His name on here is "Hedonist222". A more appropriate handle has never been chosen!

$e9d6d0491905e26560cc7f4e37a0bca8.jpg

Brother how are you supposed to find what the absolute best is for you? You must diversify your soap portfolio (or something like that)

Do you still have them?

Those are long gone.

Looks like you are a big fan of Olivia's...I counted 13!

Yes, I love these creams. They're sort of like a croap. A lot of people don't seem to know about them or can't lather them correctly. They're really great performers and the scents are great.

I don't get it? What is the problem - need more space for the next acquistion?

I'd like to make a little more room for about five more soaps one day.

Sir, I don't see any MWF. How could you make this happen?

When I first started wet-shaving I saw that it would give me little pimples. So, I got rid of it. If I remember correctly, I think I threw it out. That's one of the pucks I plan on getting.

This guy ought to make you feel better! His name on here is "Hedonist222". A more appropriate handle has never been chosen!

Makes me feel a little better. Hahaa

I only have twenty-one brushes, and think I'll be keeping it like that. Might actually be selling a few.

Brother how are you supposed to find what the absolute best is for you? You must diversify your soap portfolio (or something like that)

They are all my favorites :001_tt1:, that's why I am keeping them.

SWMBO thinks this is Photoshopped! On the other hand I have never seen her rolling eyes almost pop :001_tongu. You would most certanly have potential to become a honorary member at the 3017 thread! http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/128392-My-Guess-3017 !

No photoshop. I wish it was, to tell you the truth.

I'm not too sure what that thread is about. Sticking to one product until it's done? I'm not sure I can do that, I like variety WAY too much. :lol:

I fail to see the problem, looks like an AWESOME collection !

I decided to count the soaps I have and here they are. Eighty-five, not including three yardley soaps, an old spice mug n' soap, eight creams and two soaps I will be selling, and four soaps that will be being used in the shower. :a52::a52:

]
proxy.php

I opened this thread expecting to find a problem. Instead, I found a photo of a nice travel kit.

Thanks for sharing!

:001_smile

Top Bottom