What's new

I have a problem, I'm such a hoarder.

It doesn't matter.

However, thanks for making me feel a lot better about my own SAD!!!

At least for me it matters. I'm not the type to "bow down" to my girlfriends. Not saying that's how you are with your significant other. I guess everyone is different.

Last edited:
I'm in awe. I have 5 soaps and I wonder if I'll get through them all sometimes. That's quite the impressive collection.

At least for me it matters. I'm not the type to "bow down" to my girlfriends. Not saying that's how you are with your significant other. I guess everyone is different.

I was referencing an old episode of Roseanne where Dan says "It doesn't matter" about three times in a row when one of the boys is explaining why he is right and his wife is wrong. Guess you had to be there, lol!

I was referencing an old episode of Roseanne where Dan says "It doesn't matter" about three times in a row when one of the boys is explaining why he is right and his wife is wrong. Guess you had to be there, lol!

I'll have to catch some reruns of Rosanne and see if I find it. Or I could just search youtube. Sounds kinda funny.

A year or two ago. One of the members posted pics of their Shave Den and it was unbelievable. He had probably over a 1,000 shave items with stuff in the shower, on the counter, cabinets, it was all over his house. He was single. If anyone remembers that post and the pics please provide the link. I promise it will make you feel much better about the 85 items you have. Besides every time you buy such items you are helping to support the vendors that help keep traditional shaving alive. If we all only bought shave soaps and creams once we were out there probably would not be many vendors left to purchase from. So keep on buying and enjoy the exploration of each purchase.

Top Bottom