What's new

I got about 50 P74s with a Shick Dial and 2 Gs

took a chance on auction that had a Schick M1 which i was interested in trying, and 2 Schick G1s, which don't appeal to me as much, but also something i have not tried. best of all it had 6 injectors that all said Personna 74 on them. they said that they still had come vintage blades in them, but i could not see any of them from the pictures. when i got them yesterday. it turns out that they seem to be unused. they were a little dusty like they sat is a drawer for many years, but they all had 7 or 10 blades, which were common packages. with tungsten blades that is years of shaving.

i shaved today with the Schick Dial razor, i don't find it too attractive, i like the looks of the Pal Adjustable much more. after a trip through the sonic bath, the dial adjuster seemed to work, i loaded up a blade and it shaved well even set just on 1.

over all i really felt that i did ok on this auction, i took a chance and this time it paid off.

Congratulations on getting the P74s. If you really have 50, then you truly have several years of shaving ahead of you. I got 49 shaves on the last one I used.

finally got a chance to take so pictures so adding them for completeness. the black ones had 7 each and the silver ones had 10
20170826_105652.jpg

20170826_105531.jpg

Top Bottom