What's new

i found a good razor that actually works

i was on here looking through the forums and i saw something from rolling razor and i checked out the site and ordered one and to my suprise the razor is great and really delivers my skin is sensitive and i usually get razor bumps but not with this new razor i would check it out

That's uh, interesting.
It looks like it would be more useful as a body razor than anything else. At about $2 per cartridge it's a fair deal cheaper than Fusion cartridges and slightly less expensive than Mach3 blades. The rounded design is certainly different. How many blades do you typically feel are touching your face at a time? A lot of guys here have faces that get irritation from aggressive multiple-bladed razors scraping over their face all at once.

I dunno if this thread is really spam or not, if so, for future reference it helps to put an actual link to the merchandise you're whoring. :biggrin:
But yeah dude, try writing in complete sentences and punctuation if you want your posts to look more like reviews and recommendations and less like spambot crap.

Its not spambot crap. Its some kid who is whored out by the company for minimum wage. If spent any time looking around before posting he'd realize we dont use cartridge razors around here. I prefer 10cents a blade. Also, he should probably write a real review. This post reminds me of the "RollingRazor" person who was banned from all the shaving forums in the last week. How about you post a 1000 word essay on prep, shave, technique, postshave, products, etc and we'll take you off the spam list.

I think you'll be out of a job pretty soon.

If that thing delivers pizza I'm in. Otherwise go bother someone else. Try the Subaru board. They don't know any better.

That's uh, interesting.
It looks like it would be more useful as a body razor than anything else. At about $2 per cartridge it's a fair deal cheaper than Fusion cartridges and slightly less expensive than Mach3 blades. The rounded design is certainly different. How many blades do you typically feel are touching your face at a time? A lot of guys here have faces that get irritation from aggressive multiple-bladed razors scraping over their face all at once.

I dunno if this thread is really spam or not, if so, for future reference it helps to put an actual link to the merchandise you're whoring. :biggrin:
But yeah dude, try writing in complete sentences and punctuation if you want your posts to look more like reviews and recommendations and less like spambot crap.

yeah, its spam. You should see all of their other posts that have hit here under different, and now banned, user names. Some of the responses to his/hers/their other posts got quite funny.

Forrest

i was on here looking through the forums and i saw something from rolling razor and i checked out the site and ordered one and to my suprise the razor is great and really delivers my skin is sensitive and i usually get razor bumps but not with this new razor i would check it out

So you register here out of the goodness of your heart to inform the masses of this great new shaving breakthrough.
Didn't you know that most of us here have spurned modern technology and gone back to the razors that our fore fathers used.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt!

Marty

wasnt there someone who just joined named rollingrazor who was spamming the noob section about this thing they call a razor

Can't the Mod's take this thread down? I'm tired of it catching my attention only to be reminded that it's just Spam.

Top Bottom