What's new

I FINALLY GOT IT

Well done you’ve released your inner caveman.
You can get a piece of steel to the insane sharpness required for a morning shave with just a piece of rock from some ancient seabed.
You never have to buy another blade or send your razor out to be honed you’re fully self sufficient.
When the zombie apocalypse comes you’ll be one of the few living humans with a shaved face! It’s a beautiful thing.
It just gets better from here. You’ve still got a lot to learn, like me, but that first edge is a real elemental ‘Eureka’ moment. Like learning to swim or make fire.
A man should know how to keep his razor sharp.
Other abrasives, strops and honing methods are in your future along with some unexpected returns to bevel setting. Enjoy the journey now you’re firmly on your way.

You can get a piece of steel to the insane sharpness required for a morning shave with just a piece of rock from some ancient seabed.
You never have to buy another blade or send your razor out to be honed you’re fully self sufficient.
When the zombie apocalypse comes you’ll be one of the few living humans with a shaved face! It’s a beautiful thing.
It just gets better from here. You’ve still got a lot to learn, like me, but that first edge is a real elemental ‘Eureka’ moment. Like learning to swim or make fire.
Other abrasives, strops and honing methods are in your future along with some unexpected returns to bevel setting. Enjoy the journey now you’re firmly on your way.
thank you for the encouragement

There's something to be said about a man being self sufficient. I began shaving with straights because I was attempting to become that way in every aspect I could in my life. When a man can completely provide for himself and his own he becomes free in a way that can not be taken away except through death. It's a beautiful thing and until recently was absolutly necessary to live and survive. I think a Renaissance in that way of thinking/living could resolve an insane amount of the problems today. Short version- people done got too dang soft and need to be shipped back into shape, be it carrot or stick. It seems we all might be rounding the corner on that, like it or not.

Top Bottom