What's new

I don't get this

An uncased Type O for $177!?

And how does an eBay user have over 100,000 "wins?"

Those are pretty sought after, and with the dollar weakening, foreign money adds up. That's who that 100k+ buyer is buying for. There are several like that. One I currently sold to is sekaimon.com. They're a company out of japan. They have several ebay IDs and buy things for their Japanese clients, typically when the ebay seller doesn't ship internationally. The seller ships to a US address, and the company takes it from there. Other countries have their own companies like this as well.

btw, at least 2, possibly 3 of the type F injectors recently sold went to Japan through sekaimon.

Last edited:
I would never... (I paid ten bucks for my N-type and I still think I over-paid.)

The O-type is neat because it's a Japanese-market only thing (it's like buying those rare Japanese-market Vinyl records that have bonus tracks...) but it's still just an Injector and the head geometry wasn't changed at all after the L-type, except for the Adjustable. They all shave identically.

If someone's buying it as a collector and they want a complete set of Injectors, good for them. If they want a razor to get a better shave...well, a fool and his money...something, something...

Top Bottom