What's new

I am looking for help on sat/sun am lounge wear

Stupid question as I would like to change up my weekend mornings. In the past has been my choice of polo boxers and a matching or contrasting oversized shirt but a nice shirt none the less. Are there better more refined options out there other than the pajama sets for men. Or should I just go back to boxers and shirts?
Oh btw I am talking about the reg type of boxers not the new ones that look like bike shorts. But not the old man powder blue boxers.

I used to sleep in cotton t shirts and sport type stretch shorts and I was watching the Big Bang theory and Wallowitz is often in his bed and had these nice silk monogramed pajamas and I thought wow those look comfortable. I don't want a collar so I went looking for silk or satin sleepwear and ended up with some Hugo Boss sleepware off amazon. A nice black sleep t shirt and long pants and shorts, super smooth and silky feeling, very comfortable.

Thanks for the heads up shavefreak I can't wait for my new look. The polo pony short and shirt got old. I am a major procratinator and 20 is long enough besides they are getting very worn out. Thanks again.

Weekends? I just toss on a pair of jeans and my boat shoes. Hang with no shirt until we are ready to go somewhere.... but it's also pushing 100 degrees about now.

I'm interested in changing things up in this regard as well. I normally sleep in just boxers and my normal Saturday/Sunday lounge attire consists of fairly baggy mesh athletic shorts and whatever grungy t-shirt I have around. I would prefer shorts over pants, but maybe something less baggy. I would also prefer less baggy t-shirts that are thicker than an under-shirt but not quite as heavy as something like a Polo logo pocket tee... along the lines of the aged/vintage logo tees most of the department stores sell, but without a design. Probably not looking for anything as luxurious as silk. I'll wear the same set for both mornings of a given weekend, so 2 sets to rotate should do the trick. Any ideas?

Top Bottom