What's new

How to choose a hat?

I once had to change a headlight bulb in a "new to me "Buick Century" and spent HOURS and nearly had to dislocate my right wrist and both elbows.

The next week the other one went out. Google told me about these little black clips holding on the headlight ASSEMBLY!

One of the disadvantages of my generation is not automatically realizing that there is a way to look up stuff without walking uptown to the library!
A few years ago I was working with my father-in-law (RIP). We had just bought a nice new tool and needed to insert a blade. Being really old school, he had tossed the manual, and was about to disassemble the damn thing (and void the warranty). I grabbed my phone and a 20 second long YouTube video showed us everything we needed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A few years ago I was working with my father-in-law (RIP). We had just bought a nice new tool and needed to insert a blade. Being really old school, he had tossed the manual, and was about to disassemble the damn thing (and void the warranty). I grabbed my phone and a 20 second long YouTube video showed us everything we needed.
REAL men don't need no stinkin' instructions!

That was DEFINITELY my Dad. Lucky for me my FIL read directions...

My son is a googler.
Hopefully he's smarter than me and REMEMBERS to use it first!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
REAL men don't need no stinkin' instructions!

That was DEFINITELY my Dad. Lucky for me my FIL read directions...

My son is a googler.
Hopefully he's smarter than me and REMEMBERS to use it first!
RTFM and PEBCAK are my favorite initialism and acronym for a reason!

Top Bottom