What's new

How much do you love Razorock soaps? What are your favorite?

I've only used the RR What the Puck lime version. I find that I have a hard time getting the right kind of lather that works well. It's either too dry or too wet and I have to just keep adding water or soap as necessary. I tend to get better results from Proraso creams but I will say it's easier to get right than the Van Der Hagen soap I started with.

While I like Italian Barber and the Razorock brand, and many of the soaps smelled great, I thought the performance of the soaps were at best average, and some irritated my skin.

I've heard great things about Dead Sea and SMdF. Do these particular soaps perform demonstrably better than the other RR offerings?

Razorock was one of the first brands I purchased when I started wet shaving a couple of years ago. Though it's not mentioned a lot I've had very good results with Al Sapone. Essential Oil of Lavender is pretty good, but my favorite so far is Tuscan Oud

I know BR has 32 flavors of ice cream, but i HATE razo. I find it has no slickness at all. Always surprised when i hear anyone say how much they love it. and lots of people do

I like their What The Puck hard soaps a lot. Great performance and scents are nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m trying to come up with 7-10 keeper soaps to use and I just tried my first Razorock soap. Sadly it was a bit of a letdown because I was really looking forward to the scent (Acqua). The performance was mediocre with very little slickness. The scent was ok but kind of weak and didn’t linger very long. Back to the drawing board in my hunt for my remaining soaps to keep.

I know BR has 32 flavors of ice cream, but i HATE razo. I find it has no slickness at all. Always surprised when i hear anyone say how much they love it. and lots of people do
There's no one RR soap. It's all contracted out to different producers, so some perform better than others. The only RR soaps that I've tried that I could see buying for myself are The Dead Sea or Santa Maria del Fiori. IMHO they're much better than the other RR soaps that I've tried.

Top Bottom