What's new

How Long Did You Lurk?

It became obvious that I needed to sort out better shaving gear in ~ October 2018.

After getting over a skin condition [general, not shaving related], I couldn't immediately lay my hands on my old DE or blades after a house move. Tried to remove 3 weeks' growth with disposables. You can guess how well that went...

I signed up here in early Feb 2019.

Checking back, my Rockwell 6C arrived on Monday 28th Jan 2019, after several months of my doing loads of web research which must have turned up loads of B&B reviews.

I will guess at a 3 month lurk.

Probably about a year every month or so. To be honest, I only joined because I got tired of not being able to click on the pictures in order to see stuff more closely.

I think it was a couple of weeks was all.

I knew my electric razor wasn't working for me anymore. It was causing too many ingrown hairs. I needed to do something?

After reading about how members here were saying that their face never looked and felt better after converting to wet shaving. As well as all these great scents and products I've never heard of and the commrodary. (SP) I decided to join up.

Have no regrets. One of the best decisions I've made.

Signed up almost immediately. That was 14 years ago. Still haven't exceeded 2000 posts. I post when I think I have a good point or good input to make in a thread, and I think I've only started two threads in my entire time here. I listen (read) more than I "talk."

Top Bottom