What's new

How it works

Graydog

Biblical Innards
QUOTE="SgtCrppls, convMessage: 2681020, member: 132793"]
How does this work, do I pay for two with one being donated?
[/QUOTE]
I don't sell anything, what I do is give them away. If I have something to pif I will put a thread up and random draw a winner or three . Sometimes someone will donate a knot or two and be a part of the Process. Others want something specific and I will ask them to send me the knot that they want , if the handle is made of wood that I have on hand and I have the time I will try and work it out.
If it's a wood that they want that I don't have I will ask them to send the wood.
I only work with wood , I do this as a hobby and don't make anything from any of my work , it's something that I do for fun and relaxation and it makes me smile when I can make someone else smile.
I will be giving away several brushes in next couple of weeks and will post them up for all to participate in.

I don't sell anything, what I do is give them away. If I have something to pif I will put a thread up and random draw a winner or three . Sometimes someone will donate a knot or two and be a part of the Process. Others want something specific and I will ask them to send me the knot that they want , if the handle is made of wood that I have on hand and I have the time I will try and work it out.
If it's a wood that they want that I don't have I will ask them to send the wood.
I only work with wood , I do this as a hobby and don't make anything from any of my work , it's something that I do for fun and relaxation and it makes me smile when I can make someone else smile.
I will be giving away several brushes in next couple of weeks and will post them up for all to participate in.[/QUOTE]And that is what makes them extra special.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I will be giving away several brushes in next couple of weeks and will post them up for all to participate in.
[/QUOTE]

And I might add, they are fantastic brush handles aswell a true artist in turning... Keep it up Steve aka Graydog we love seeing your handles and work.

Top Bottom