What's new

How Is Everyone?

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing here on the old B&B. It's been awhile since I last checked in. Had a rough end to my semester with millions of finals, papers, and some personal issues (Parents divorce). However, I look forward to contributing to B&B again. I've always loved the great group of guys (and a few girls) who make this online community one of the best I have encountered.

Hopefully I haven't missed too much!

Good to have you back. Besides getting bigger, B&B is basically the same.

My condolences in regards to your parents' divorce. It's a tough time for all parties involved.

Hi Thomas, I was wondering the other day where you have been lately. Figured as much you being a student that you were tied up with your studies. Great to have you back. :thumbup:

So what is your shave set up looking like for summer? Fill us all in, catch us up here :001_smile

Hello. I'm fairly new but am quickly becoming a devoted member of this forum.

I'd say the most interested things you missed were arguments over Mary Ann and Ginger.

Hi Thomas, I was wondering the other day where you have been lately. Figured as much you being a student that you were tied up with your studies. Great to have you back. :thumbup:

So what is your shave set up looking like for summer? Fill us all in, catch us up here :001_smile

Great to be back. Set-up really hasn't changed too much for the summer. I've been hooked on the EJ Sea Buckthorn cream lately though. Great stuff so far. Other than that, I've been sticking to the good old standbys like the 52' Superspeed and Red Personna/Crystal Blades. I think I'm in need of a nice update for the summer though. Any suggestions?

Hey Thomas! I was wondering where you had been. Sorry to hear about your parents. Welcome back!

DL

Thanks. I've missed ya man! I was smoking a couple of stogies the other day and you popped into my mind. It's great to be back. We'll have to catch up one of these days.

Welcome back Thomas!

Thank you sir, great to be back. I've missed the good old B&B!

Good to have you back. Besides getting bigger, B&B is basically the same.

My condolences in regards to your parents' divorce. It's a tough time for all parties involved.

Thank you sir. It has been rough, but everyday is a new day. One step at a time my friend, one step at a time...

We are all doing great. Glad to have you back.

Sorry to hear about the divorce. That is rough stuff indeed.

Thanks man. Great to be back. I look forward to contributing again. I've definitely missed the awesome group of guys and gals here on B&B.

Hello. I'm fairly new but am quickly becoming a devoted member of this forum.

I'd say the most interested things you missed were arguments over Mary Ann and Ginger.

Hmmm... I'll have to catch up on that. Seems pretty interesting to me:lol:

Top Bottom