What's new

Hot or Cold Pizza?

Definitely better cold. A cold slice of pizza with some Frank's Red Hot and a cheap beer (usually a Miller High Life) is a great dinner.

I like it hot when its just been cooked, but cold when I eat it as a leftover.

One of my favorite breakfasts is hot coffee and cold pizza.

Tim

Depends ... When I'm home in Slovakia I can afford not to eat it at once as I do have enough food .... but there is always that fear of someone eating it before I do. But when I'm here in UK and do not have enough food and am starving most time I'm gratefull for whatever I can eat at once :biggrin:

down here in s/e missouri we don't have the wonderful real Italian flavors as some of you across the nation...while in st louis i have been in kitchen where i couldn't speak the language and....wow....what great cuisine...

Down here we have the regular chain store....however my two favorites pizza hut and imo's...i will eat hot or cold...

to me alot of good food should be able to enjoyed cold...(fried chicken)...

but never nuked your pizza get one of those electric griiddles and slowly warm it up....a thick crust pizza hut slcie gets crunchy on the bottom and it's like a whole new kind of pizza.......

mamma bear...fax me one at :555-myp-izza :thumbup:

mark tssb

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I would ask "what's your favorite pizzeria?" but I don't want to start WWIII. :rolleyes:

How do you take your pizza? 'Hot 'n floppy' or 'Cold 'n crisp'? :biggrin:

Um, that would be HOT AND CRISP. Apparently you are not from NYC. Possibly the best thing about this godforsaken city is the pizza.... Mmmmm.... Totonno's come to me (favorite Zagat quote ever: "Only God makes better pizza.").

As for leftovers. I will take cold over microwaved any day. And if it is delivery, I rather like it cold anyway. For real pizza (ok, chicago is fine too, and, btw, I don't like it cold) it should be heated in the oven. If you are careful, and stored it right, it will come out pretty darned good.

-Mo

Top Bottom