What's new

Hoardware purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items sell aligned with B&B house rules via payapl. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct in paypal.

Prices include CONUS shipping to your door.

First up is Maggard house brand items. $40

1705262864090.png

Very low use, heads cleaned in soapy water. I have not used any of these items in a long time. Would like to sell all items together as this would be a great option to a new DE user. Includes the V3 and V3M heads, two matte and two shiny finishes. Also has five handles and two stands. There is a stand for the MR5 handle and the longer handle (don't remember p/n). Note that the stand for the longer handle does fit the longer handle but there is a bit of wobble. This is how it came from Maggard. The second handle in on the right is a beast of a handle.

Second up are aluminum items from ATT. I bought these directly from ATT before they closed. $60

1705262903917.png

Third up is the feather AC folding razor. Very nice razor, does not work well with my hair growth pattern. I will include several blades, more than enough to get started if you want to dip your toe. $80

1705262942600.png

Fourth up is a razorock 24mm badger $15 or trade for an unscented soap or balm (either new or lightly used)
(same as shown here: RazoRock - 24 Barrel Finest Badger Shaving Brush - https://groomatorium.com/collections/black-friday-blowout/products/razorock-24-barrel-finest-badger-shaving-brush)
Fairly light use, does not work for me ergonomically - closer to wall of badger type thing for it's size. Not quite broken in yet. The handle is pretty shiny here so in the pic it looks like it is dirty or has soap scum but it does not. Looks better in person. I will wipe down before it ships out.

1705262981000.png

Fifth - GEM contour razor with blade $10 or trade for unscented soap or balm (either new or lightly used). If you buy one of the above first three items I will throw it into the box for the ride. Razor is in good condition.

1705263014055.png

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
That Feather SS Artist Club is a smoking deal. Kudos on the pricing.

Reactions: Kix
All items sell aligned with B&B house rules via payapl. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct in paypal.

View attachment 1779955

Very low use, heads cleaned in soapy water. I have not used any of these items in a long time. Would like to sell all items together as this would be a great option to a new DE user. Includes the V3 and V3M heads, two matte and two shiny finishes. Also has five handles and two stands. There is a stand for the MR5 handle and the longer handle (don't remember p/n). Note that the stand for the longer handle does fit the longer handle but there is a bit of wobble. This is how it came from Maggard. The second handle in on the right is a beast of a handle.

Second up are aluminum items from ATT. I bought these directly from ATT before they closed. $60

View attachment 1779956

Third up is the feather AC folding razor. Very nice razor, does not work well with my hair growth pattern. I will include several blades, more than enough to get started if you want to dip your toe. $80

View attachment 1779957

Fourth up is a razorock 24mm badger $15 or trade for an unscented soap or balm (either new or lightly used)
(same as shown here: RazoRock - 24 Barrel Finest Badger Shaving Brush - https://groomatorium.com/collections/black-friday-blowout/products/razorock-24-barrel-finest-badger-shaving-brush)
Fairly light use, does not work for me ergonomically - closer to wall of badger type thing for it's size. Not quite broken in yet. The handle is pretty shiny here so in the pic it looks like it is dirty or has soap scum but it does not. Looks better in person. I will wipe down before it ships out.

View attachment 1779958

Fifth - GEM contour razor with blade $10 or trade for unscented soap or balm (either new or lightly used). If you buy one of the above first three items I will throw it into the box for the ride. Razor is in good condition.

View attachment 1779959
Cracking set of items there fella. Good luck with the sale

Update: ATT blue and red baseplate plus matching top cap are gone.

Still available is the aluminum ATT open comb + top cap + handle
Edit: In my original post I did not mention that the ATT top caps were different but they have slightly different lengths.

View attachment 1779955

Is that $40 for the group? If so, I'd like it and the GEM razor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom