What's new

High praise for West Coast Shaving!

Just some high praise and kudos for West Coast Shaving for providing good customer service and putting the customer's satisfaction and happiness first. They accepted return of a razor purchased from them and used...and one that I discovered much later had an issue that was "borderline to what most manufacturers would consider normal".

We are so lucky to have great brothers (and sisters) on this site and so many premium vendors driven to make every customer satisfied. It is a fresh change of pace!

Hooray!

Gregory

Last edited:
I got a razor from WCS with some blemishes in the plating and they immediately sent a replacement before I even sent the first one back.

In contrast I received a chewed up razor direct from Truefitt and Hill. I sent it back, they said they never got it and kept my $100. You can't expect great service from everyone out there but you can from WCS, they're the best.

I just received a package yesterday from West Coast Shaving. In it were four bottles of aftershave. It was extremely well packed....each box individually wrapped in bubble, and all the packages engulfed in peanuts. Each item was perfect, the prices were great, and they shipped very quickly. Compare that to a typical purchase on Ebay....LOL

Just some high praise and kudos for West Coast Shaving for providing good customer service and putting the customer's satisfaction and happiness first. They accepted return of a razor purchased from them and used...and one that I discovered much later had an issue that was "borderline to what most manufacturers would consider normal".

We are so lucky to have great brothers (and sisters) on this site and so many premium vendors driven to make every customer satisfied. It is a fresh change of pace!

Hooray!

Gregory
+1

Gus/BOTOC

Hooray!

Gregory

I'm glad they handled your situation in a way you saw fit! It is refreshing when you have situations like that handled with incredible customer service.

I recently purchased a brush & blades from WCS. Ordered on a Tues. after there processing deadline. Didn't get notice of shipment until Thursday. On Friday, USPS was reporting no update of the tracking on their site. Somehow, someway - the item arrived on my doorstep in Florida on Saturday. WCS is top-notch. Kudos WCS.

Such a great vendor. Fast shipping and almost unbeatable prices.

I've placed an order from them on Saturday and had it on my doorstep Monday morning. I live in south FL btw. Always a pleasure.

I got a razor from WCS with some blemishes in the plating and they immediately sent a replacement before I even sent the first one back.

In contrast I received a chewed up razor direct from Truefitt and Hill. I sent it back, they said they never got it and kept my $100. You can't expect great service from everyone out there but you can from WCS, they're the best.

I hope you filed a complaint with your credit card company.

WCS is definitely top notch - never a problem and the service is among the best you'll find. Two days to the East Coast boxed, tracked and shipped.

As an aside, I had an issue similar to yours with another vendor, but I had sent the package back tracked and insured (the contents were worth nearly 200.00). When I asked about the refund several weeks later, they told me I hadn't received a refund because they hadn't received the package. I replied with the USPS tracking number indicating that it had been delivered, and asked if I needed to file an insurance claim? Less than an hour later, they found the package and issued me a refund. Honest mistake? Quite Possibly. I was still glad I used tracking and insurance.

Top Bottom