What's new

Hi people im all in wet shaving since 2013, My English kinda sucks sorry

It is easier for me to have verbal conversation with older Brits in their 50 and up then the British "youngsters" in their 20 to even 40 they speak sloppily Im struggling wit two factors then. My own level of English and theirs blury accent that makes words marging in to some strange long sound. American folks I have problem with American English except let say "alabama accent"

Ps sorry that i build English sentences in such unproperer manner my writing skills are not great
Welcome and your English is probably better than the majority of Americans... I won't say that about the Brits. ;)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Welcome to the forums! Mitchell's Wool Fat and Tabac tallow are great soaps. Haven't used my Arko recently, but I'll get back to it. 🙂

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
It is easier for me to have verbal conversation with older Brits in their 50 and up then the British "youngsters" in their 20 to even 40 they speak sloppily Im struggling wit two factors then. My own level of English and theirs blury accent that makes words marging in to some strange long sound. American folks I have problem with American English except let say "alabama accent"

Ps sorry that i build English sentences in such unproperer manner my writing skills are not great
Welcome to B&B!

Your Polish-English sounds pretty good to me, join right in you, will fit in just fine here. :cornut:

~doug~

Top Bottom