What's new

Hi, I'm A Beard and I'm Growing A Jason For A Year.

Interesting pics. So, when are you going to start growing a beard? :a30:

proxy.php

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
You need to shave. Please check in at the Newbie area for suggestions on a starter kit.

...and get that scowl off your face, its scaring the Northerners.

You need to shave. Please check in at the Newbie area for suggestions on a starter kit.

...and get that scowl off your face, its scaring the Northerners.

In the Great White North a beard serves 2 purposes. 1) Stave off hypothermia. It has to be long enough so that you can wrap it around yourself several times to keep warm during a blizzard. 2) Long term food storage. After a while enough food crumbs collect in the beard to sustain life for at least 8 weeks. Unfortunately number 2 has the side effect of both attracting wolves and feral dogs and repelling SWMBO.

When Jasons beard is long enough to hold at least 4 of Ouch's tacos then it will qualify as a beard north of the Mason-Dixon line. Based on current growth rate that should take about 3 hours.

Glad to see you'll have the pleasure of doing SOME shaving! If you start suffering withdrawal, may I suggest you shave your head to satisfy your cravings? Or your legs? Just thinking out loud here...

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Dang, Jason, I wish MY beard grew even half that fast. A Norse God of Thunder in the making, all you need is a big hammer.:thumbup1:

Man, you've got more hair after 13 days than I've got after 3 full weeks. Can't wait to see the end product!

What's your work going to say? haha

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Man, you've got more hair after 13 days than I've got after 3 full weeks. Can't wait to see the end product!

What's your work going to say? haha

They're going to say whatever I tell them to say. When you have a beard such as mine you make your own rules.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
FYI....I might have 6 new and different beard oils en-route.

And I might be doing some reviews.......

Top Bottom